ST. CLAIR COUNTY WATER QUALITY HOTLINE
The quicker we find these problems, the quicker we move toward cleaner water. Our 24-hour anonymous tipline is available 7 days a week.Be prepared to give the following information:
Examples of Illicit Discharges:
- Location of the sewage (exact address if known)
- Responsible party, if known
- Failing septic systems
- Illegal dumping of oil or grass clippings
- Washing machine and dish washing water
- Sanitary sewer connected to a storm drain
- Commercial or industrial chemical discharge
MICHIGAN ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
EMERGENCY ALERTING SYSTEM HOTLINE
The PEAS 24-hour hotline should be used to report environmental pollution emergencies such as tanker accidents, pipeline breaks, and releases of reportable quantities of hazardous substances. This phone number rings into an answering service which is staffed 24 hours a day.
Photo examples of illicit discharges found in St. Clair County. (Click on picture to learn more about it).
This page last updated on 9/4/2013.