Happy autumn! We hope you are exploring the beautiful fall colors around St. Clair County!
Thank you for visiting St. Clair County's website for water quality planning and stewardship activities. We are proud to lead the Northeastern Watersheds, the Anchor Bay, and the Belle River Watershed groups.
As a leader of these groups, we partner with St. Clair County communities and school districts to meet federal regulations from the Clean Water Act requiring improvements in the rivers and streams we boat, swim and fish in. Our watershed groups are committed to protecting, enhancing and celebrating our rivers.
Look through our website for more information about local efforts to improve water quality and to check out family activities that help support these clean water initiatives. Have a concern, comment or question related to water quality? We'd love to hear from you!Thanks for stopping by!
* Friends of the St. Clair River, www.scriver.org
Monthly stewards meetings the 4th Wednesday of every month, 7:00 p.m.
St. Clair County Administration Building, 200 Grand River Avenue, Port Huron
For more information contact (810) 294-4965 or BlueWaterRiverWalk@gmail.com
JOIN OUR WATERSHED EFFORTS
* Sign up for the Blue Watershed Newsletter
* Visit our website for upcoming events
* Request a presentation at a club or board meeting
* Send us your water quality concerns or pollution problems
* Stop by the Blue Water Sturgeon Festival, become a Friends of the St. Clair River Steward, or help with a river clean up
WATER QUALITY TIPLINE
* Report failing septic systems, report suspicious dumping, and find out current beach closures, 24-hours, remain anonymous, call 877.504.SWIM or 810.987.7253